Effective Date: 2 August, 2023
1. Website Information
The website provides content for general informational purposes. The information presented on the website is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial or legal advice, or any other type of professional advice. You should not rely solely on the information provided on the website and should seek appropriate professional advice before making any decisions based on the content contained on the website.
We endeavour to ensure the accuracy, completeness and currency of the information on the website, however, we make no warranty regarding the information on the website, especially where that information is provided by third parties. We therefore recommend confirming any information provided on our website by third parties with the relevant third party.
2. Third-party Links
The website may include links to third-party websites for your convenience, though we do not guarantee that these links will always be current or actively maintained. We are not responsible for any interference with or damage to your computer systems resulting from the use of the website or any linked websites. It is your responsibility to take necessary precautions to ensure that any content you access from the website is free from viruses or malware that could disrupt or harm your computer systems.
3. Intellectual Property
All content on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, and any other materials, are protected by intellectual property rights owned or licensed by us. You must not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or otherwise use the content without our prior written consent. Any use, copying or reproduction of the website, the content or any part of it that is not explicitly permitted by us is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
4. Use of the Website
By accessing and using the website, you warrant and represent that you will only use the website for lawful purposes.
When using the website, you agree to not infringe any laws in any jurisdiction, including (without limitation):
- engaging in any activity that may harm, disrupt, or interfere with the proper functioning of the website;
- gaining unauthorised access to any part of the website or its underlying systems;
- posting, uploading, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, or which violates the rights or privacy of others, or may be damaging to our system, a third party’s system, or network security;
- using any automated means to access or collect data from the website without our express consent;
- using the website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- tampering with or making unauthorised modifications to the website; or
- breaching any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties).
If we allow you to post any information to the website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the website’s content, functionality, or availability. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, AVA Foundation and its affiliates, officers, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the website or the content provided therein, the disruption to the website or the services, and any act or omission of third parties.
7. Modifications and Termination
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of the Cayman Islands and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in the Cayman Islands.
9. Modifications and Termination